It's becoming painfully obvious that my body is getting good at killing babies. The Lord in His mercy and grace continues to give us children over and over but every time just days after implantation, the baby dies or is flushed out. But it's no hidden thing that medical care and coverage in our country is a joke as far as cost. I've been to one of the best OBs in our city, two great family practice docs, and I've even seen a midwife, a holistic MD, and two acupuncturists. All of it has cost a small fortune.
But what am I to do? Just let my body keep destroying those lives one by one if indeed my body is killing them? Prevent them all together thereby confessing that their eternal souls are of no value just because their life here was cut short? Today I've decided to go see the OB again because she was brought into my life in a strange way and I keep thinking about her and how respectful of my feelings and beliefs she was. I think I may have an infection of some sort as I'm having some pain I shouldn't be having. In all of this time the only thing tested has been my progesterone and vit. D. So it's time to do some digging even though I HATE digging. And we shall see. Lord help.
Abide with me, fast falls the even tide, the darkness deepens, Lord with me abide. When other helpers fail and comforts flee, Oh Thou who changest not, Abide with me.
"Some went down to the sea in ships, doing business on the great waters; they saw the deeds of the Lord, His wondrous works in the deep. For he commanded and raised the stormy wind, which lifted up the waves of the sea. They mounted up to heaven; they went down to the depths; their courage melted away in their evil plight;
they reeled and staggered like drunken men and were at their wits' end. Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He delivered them from their distress. He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired haven." Psalm 107:23-30
they reeled and staggered like drunken men and were at their wits' end. Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble, and He delivered them from their distress. He made the storm be still, and the waves of the sea were hushed. Then they were glad that the waters were quiet, and he brought them to their desired haven." Psalm 107:23-30
Monday, January 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digging is exhausting, but it moves a lot of dirt. xo
ReplyDeleteugh. I just hope the dirt isn't piled up onto a beautiful daisy I didn't see before I started moving it.
ReplyDelete